MaCno Games Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online FPS Action

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

WoW Moviewatch: Gnome Trouble

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chareen
Site Admin
Site Admin
Chareen

WoW Moviewatch: Gnome Trouble Vide
PostSubject: WoW Moviewatch: Gnome Trouble   WoW Moviewatch: Gnome Trouble EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 10:46 am

Gnome Trouble was created by Dachux21 for Baron Soosdon's contest last month. This is an epic tale of gnomes taking revenge. In my own mind, I compare it to other cinematic masterpieces like 300, Gladiator, and Spartacus. It is the tale of struggle, overcoming vast difficulties, and rising up against oppressors.

Or, it's about a tauren who's hanging out and playing Bejeweled, when a bunch of gnomes jump him from behind a rock. I admit I about lost my mind laughing at the jumping gnomes, but I couldn't miss the obvious music shout out to Tetris. This won the Baron's honorable mention for "Best Video With Gnomes In It," and you can easily see why.

WoW Moviewatch: Gnome Trouble Britney_moviewatch_l_thumbnailInterested in the wide world of machinima? We have new movies every weekday here on WoW Moviewatch! Have suggestions for machinima we ought to feature? Toss us an e-mail at machinima AT wow DOT com.
Back to top Go down
http://macnogames.tk

WoW Moviewatch: Gnome Trouble

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MaCno Games Forums :: MMORPG :: World of Warcraft-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com